Fitness ZoneWellness ZoneAesthetic ZoneConcernsFitness ZoneWellness ZoneAesthetic ZoneConcerns
- Fitness Zone
- Wellness Zone
- Aesthetic Zone
- GIFT CARDS
- LOG IN
- BOOK NOW
We’ve been conditioned to think of exercise as a key ingredient of any weight loss effort. Do you bust your tail at the gym day in and day out and you can’t shed a pound or you’re even gaining weight?
But in truth, the evidence has been accumulating for years that exercise, while great for health, isn’t all that important for weight loss. We’ve been told, “burn more calories than you take in and you’ll lose weight!”, so it’s no wonder we spend hours upon hours running on treadmill to burn as many calories as we can. One of the main reasons burning tons of calories through exercise can still result in not losing a single pound is because of too much exercise can cause inflammation in your body.
If you exercise too hard daily, there is an abundance of inflammation happening that your body isn’t getting a break from. This explains your inability to lose weight. Your body is constantly fighting fires inside of you and because of all the compounding inflammation you can gain weight from exercising too much.
Eventually, inflammation drains your metabolism because your body is focused on healing. Chronic cardio, can also increase your body’s production of cortisol, setting you up for weight gain by raising blood sugar levels and triggering the release of insulin.
1. Start skipping gym. A healthy first step is taking a break from intense workouts for a few weeks, and embrace yoga, Pilates, and lower intensity exercises. Studio Figura provide low impact exercise which burns 4 times more calories than usual cardio exercise. Roll Shape massage helps get rid of cellulite, tone up body and lose weight fast. It works because you are training your inner muscles while exercising and stimulating the outer muscles during a massage.
2. Cut back on sugars and starches. The most important part is to cut back on sugars and starches (carbs). When you do that, your hunger levels go down and you end up eating much fewer calories. Now instead of burning carbs for energy, your body starts feeding off stored fat. Another benefit of cutting carbs is that it lowers insulin levels, causing your kidneys to shed excess sodium and water out of your body. This reduces bloat and unnecessary water weight.
3. Eat Protein, Fat and Vegetables. Each one of your meals should include a protein source, a fat source and low-carb vegetables.
4. Drink water a half hour before meals and at least 2l per day. Drinking water helps boost your metabolism, cleanse your body of waste, and acts as an appetite suppressant. Also, drinking more water helps your body stop retaining water, leading you to drop those extra pounds of water weight.
5. Make it a point to REST! If you’ve been over exercising, then for you to lose weight, it’s going to be critical for you to take a break from overdoing it and allow your body a chance to rest and heal.
• Meat: Beef, chicken, pork, lamb, etc.
• Fish and Seafood: Salmon, trout, shrimp, etc.
• Eggs: Whole eggs with the yolk are best
• Broccoli, cauliflower, spinach, tomatoes, kale, Brussels sprouts, cabbage, lettuce, cucumber
• Olive oil, coconut oil, avocado oil, butter Eat 3 meals per day and if you find yourself hungry in the afternoon, add 4th snack.
Please follow and like us: