The circulation of blood is one of the most important functions of the body and plays a major role in your overall health. Many people underestimate the importance of blood circulation, making lifestyle choices that significantly impede this function.
Red blood cells have specific tasks of carrying oxygen to your body’s vital organs, providing vitality and energy. Increased blood flow can help benefit the heart, brain, lungs, muscles and arteries throughout the body. Poor blood flow also slows down the body’s healing process against injury or illness, even further complicating such conditions.
Blood circulation for Seniors
While circulation problems can happen to anyone, they can also occur naturally as we get older. The blood vessels baroreceptors may become less sensitive, which means that the blood pressure is not maintained properly. Hence why people may get dizziness when getting up too fast.
Risks of poor blood circulation
Poor blood circulation may cause all sorts of issues. What are the ones that affect us daily?
• Poor flow of oxygen to the brain may cause memory glitches
• For women, one of the scary effects of a poor circulation is alopecia or hair loss
• For men, one of the most terrifying or embarrassing effects is erectile dysfunction
• Lack of energy, excessive tiredness, inability to concentrate
• Higher risk of skin infections
• Sore muscles and joints
Benefits of good blood circulation
Good blood flow is a highly important part of a healthy life. Some of the main benefits would be:
• Good circulation also supports a healthy skin condition- the skin will be able to fight better with bacteria and infections
• Maintain a healthy blood and oxygen flow throughout the body, allowing all your organs function properly
• Your body will fight off and even avoid potential sicknesses
• Better immune system through white blood cell flow in your body
• Faster healing and recovery from injuries and physical activities
• More efficient waste removal from your body
• Much more energy
How to improve the blood circulation?
Roll Shaper massage is one of the latest innovative massage options in Australia. However, this type of massage has always been used in the Chinese medicine. It is amazing how the technology has developed and now we can use a machine-based Roll Massage.
It has been proven that 60min Roll Shaper session equals to 3 manual massages. The Roll Shaper cover the whole body- starting from the feet and working it’s way up to the shoulders. Each body part will be focused on separately and has various benefits:
• Improves both blood and lymphatic circulation
• Detoxes the body naturally
• Reduces lactic acid in muscles
• Relaxes the body
• Improves and firms the skin
• Gives the body a massive energy and metabolism boost
• Supports healing process
• Reduces scar tissue and adhesion
The Roll Massage can also be combined with Lymphatic Drainage session. This is a specialized device designed to carry out a deep pressotherapy, which clearly stimulates the production of new lymphatic fluids and the expansion of lymphatic vessels, eliminates liquids and toxins. The treatment provides improves the circulation in your legs and also provides an intensive and effective lymphatic drainage. No more cold feet!
Before starting any treatments or take actions to start improving your blood circulation, make sure you do consult with a professional if you have any of the following conditions:
• Heart disorders
• Varicose veins
• Circulatory problems
• Unregulated Hypertension
Increased blood flow has more positive effects on the body than we first think. Imagine looking and feeling healthier, having a healthy color on your skin and feel warm to the touch. It’ll also improve brain function and helps us stay focused.
Please follow and like us: